Town Of Mendon




  • Receiver of Taxes
  • Hunting & Fishing Licenses
  • Marriage Licenses
    • NYS Department of Health Information
    • Proof of Age and Identity

      A person is required to provide proof of age by submitting one of the following age–related documents showing the date of birth:

      Birth Certificate

      Baptismal record

      Naturalization record

      Census record


      AND, a person must establish identity by one of the following documents:

      Driver's license


      Employment picture ID

      Immigration record


      No copies are accepted. No foreign language documents are accepted without a certified translation. All documents must be original, with a raised seal where applicable.

    • Please call the Town Clerk's Office to make an appointment. Both parties must be present and proper documentation must be presented.
  • Dog Licenses
    • Please call the Town Clerk's Office for information. Current rabies vaccination information must be provided or on file.
  • Parking Permits for Persons with Severe Disabilities
    • NYS Form MV-664.1 Application
    • After completion of form by you and an appropriate medical professional, bring it and your NYS Driver License to the Town Clerk's Office for issuance (Town of Mendon residents only).
  • Records Access
  • Notary



James P. Merzke, Mendon Town Clerk

James P. Merzke

Town Clerk & Receiver of Taxes



Town Hall

Operating Hours

Monday through Thursday

8:00AM to 4:00PM


8:00AM to 1:00PM


Mendon Town Hall

16 West Main Street

Honeoye Falls, NY 14472


Phone: 585-624-6060

FAX: 585-624-6065




Deputy Town Clerk

Bonnie M. Toomey






Copyright © 2019 Town of Mendon. All Rights Reserved.
Web Development by SiteSteward, Inc.