TOWN CLERK & RECEIVER OF TAXES
- Receiver of Taxes
- Hunting & Fishing Licenses
- Marriage Licenses
- NYS Department of Health Information
Proof of Age and Identity
A person is required to provide proof of age by submitting one of the following age–related documents showing the date of birth:
AND, a person must establish identity by one of the following documents:
Employment picture ID
No copies are accepted. No foreign language documents are accepted without a certified translation. All documents must be original, with a raised seal where applicable.
- Please call the Town Clerk's Office to make an appointment. Both parties must be present and proper documentation must be presented.
- Dog Licenses
- Please call the Town Clerk's Office for information. Current rabies vaccination information must be provided or on file.
- Parking Permits for Persons with Severe Disabilities
- NYS Form MV-664.1 Application
- After completion of form by you and an appropriate medical professional, bring it and your NYS Driver License to the Town Clerk's Office for issuance (Town of Mendon residents only).
- Records Access
James P. Merzke
Town Clerk & Receiver of Taxes
Monday through Thursday
8:00AM to 4:00PM
8:00AM to 1:00PM
Mendon Town Hall
16 West Main Street
Honeoye Falls, NY 14472
Deputy Town Clerk
Bonnie M. Toomey